💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Daily spin

Options
How about letting a person actually win the jackpot occasionally??? I've come to the conclusion that it's a bogus space and the spinner will never really stop there. 
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• sharronnie14
    sharronnie14 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Craziest thing, I just won the jackpot for the first time ever! Ans I've been playing for years!, currently on level 3246.
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @cjs5559 I wish you warm welcome to the Ideas Section of our Divine Candy Crush Saga Community! :chuffed:

I believe the studio actually just changed the probability of landing on the "jackpot" space (as in it's easier now than before ;)  ), but I think the items won from landing on it have been changed as well 🤔

I will have to look up what the old reward was, but I know it was EXTREMELY rare to land on it before the change O.o

Therefore,  I believe this idea was actually already implemented, but I will double check to make sure :grin:
  • imatexasgrl
    imatexasgrl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve only won it twice in my years of playing. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @cjs5559, your idea is more of a comment than an idea.  This area is more for suggesting ideas to improve the game and as much as you feel it would improve your game, the Jackpot is comparable to winning the lottery.  It really comes down to luck and chance as to where it will stop.  Although you might be discouraged because the spinning wheel never landed on it, please keep in mind that you can always win a free booster when playing the Spinning Wheel daily and it’s free! 

This idea is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?