Candy Crush reverted back to old version and I can NOT get the new version back

2»

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Anna_C said:
     Hi again @mercerik,

let me try to explain again cause I don't think I've done it well. I really thought you were part of King's team based on your replies to me and Roslyn. I really thought someone from their team would be here to help and talk to their costumers but, now I realize, that is not important for them...

About the app - I got my apps (candy crush saga and candy crush soda) from windows store and they are updated from there. Just talking about candy crush saga app - it runs too slow on my pc, it takes like 4min to open, and the pop-ups I'm referring to is the rocket competition for example. I know it's supposed to be fun and can earn prizes from it but, even if you uncheck that box saying "I want to know", the competition table automatically opens when you finish a level. Other one, for example, is the competition to finish a stage where the 1st 2nd and 3rd players to finish it win golden bars. These are only 2 examples but I could name others like the treasure chests, the "play with a friend" thing...

Regarding the "old version" problem - I would like to solve it and and I'm thankful to everyone trying to help. However, as I said before, I've done everything I could remember to fix it. The only thing I didn't do (and probably won't do) was a system restore as it could make other programs on pc to stop working properly. My flash player is installed and updated, so is my google chrome and windows itself. Flash is automatically blocked by chrome so I have to manually enable it for facebook (but that didn't solve the problem). In the end it is just a game, we stop playing and that's it.

Flash version - 32.0.0.303
    Chrome version - 79.0.3945.88 - 32 bits

@Anna_C;

Hi again Anna! Thanks for getting back to me on this with helpful info!

I will try to resolve your issue but that is the best I can do. I never had this issue so I can't promise anything right now. 

I wouldn't recommend System Restore because this is not a Program Update Related Issue that needs to be rolled back. 

Let me do some digging and I will get back to you on this. In the meantime, can you go to Windows Setting and click on about. I don't need a ScreenShot. For your Privacy Protection, I don't want you to do that because this is a Public Forum. Before I do anything, I just need to know your System Type. Is it a 64-bit Operating System or a 32-bit Operating System?

One more thing, do you know where to check if your Flash Player is Up-to-date? Did you check it out?

Thanks!

• Anna_C
    Anna_C Posts: 6 Level 2
    Thanks @mercerik. It's a 32-bit and I check my flash version/updates on adobe flash player website
  • Anna_C
    Anna_C Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited January 2020
  • RoslynWatson
    RoslynWatson Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi Anna, I don't suppose anybody has got back to you regarding our problem. I have done a few things again with no change. I really don't think the King Community are really interested in a few peoples problems. Thanks for your support though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?