Why don't I ever get the free time I am awarded?

Options
Cindiluhoo
Cindiluhoo Posts: 10 Level 2
Each time I am awarded free time, the game stops when I've used up my 5 games. This has been happening for quite a while. Even when I exit the game and go back in, I still get a message that I have to wait 30 minutes before my next game even though there is time on the clock. Can someone help with this?

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Cidiluhoo

Hi there!

What you mean is a time-limited booster and has nothing to do with life. That means you can use this booster for an hour. But only if you have life. It is therefore ineffective. I feel the same way very often. Unfortunately it is because the boosters come randomly and you cannot do anything about them.

I hope I could help you !!! I'm very sorry for you, but you're not the only one.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @Cindiluhoo As @Spinnifix said you got one hour of free coloring bomb booster. On your second screenshot number of lives is 0 which is shown on the red heart. When you don't have any more lives, you are not able to play the game. The booster you got can only be used only for one hour but if you don't have more lives it will disappear after the time is up. If you had been given free lives, the countdown would have been shown on a red heart showing how much life you have. I hope this makes sense. Keep crushing 🍭

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?