Why don't I ever get the free time I am awarded?

Options
2»

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,212 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi! Are you sure you mean the saga here? There is candy crush in royal games. You can always play there. There are the normal timeless boosters that you can always take when you have life to play with. Otherwise you cannot play. You can buy life if you want to. But you have to wait 30 minutes for free. Or you are lucky that you get life from the players. There is no other way. Please, believe me.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @Cindiluhoo As @Spinnifix said you got one hour of free coloring bomb booster. On your second screenshot number of lives is 0 which is shown on the red heart. When you don't have any more lives, you are not able to play the game. The booster you got can only be used only for one hour but if you don't have more lives it will disappear after the time is up. If you had been given free lives, the countdown would have been shown on a red heart showing how much life you have. I hope this makes sense. Keep crushing 🍭
  • Cindiluhoo
    Cindiluhoo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Ok. I think I see what you mean now. Maybe that's the problem. I'll keep an eye on it and take screen shots as they come up. Thanks.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,212 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Cindiluhoo

Candy Soda gives you unlimited lives for a limited time. Just like on the booster, there is also the time that runs out. Do you play Candy Soda? Then please compare it to Candy Crush and please watch it. This will help you further !!!

What you mean may be unlimited lives. I've been playing Candy Crush for years and had never seen it before. Unlimited lives are a horizontal 8. There are also unlimited lives for a certain time, for example for 30 minutes. Please watch it. There is a lot of it as a booster in Candy Soda. Something like extra life.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?