⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Says I have completed level 6000!

Options
smithlucyuk
smithlucyuk Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi! 

all of a sudden it says I have completed level 6000+ and have finished all of the levels.
I also have hundreds of thousands of spaceships and party piñatas! This is great, but is it a glitch?! 

Hoping I haven’t got an issue with my account and I haven’t been charged for anything!! 
Thanks 😀

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,046 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @smithlucyuk and welcome to our wonderful community.  Interesting problem you have.  What platform (make & model and software version) do you play on and can you provide a screenshot?  What level were you on previously?  Definitely sounds like a glitch (but I wish I had that - will all those UFOs and pinatas).😊😉
  • smithlucyuk
    smithlucyuk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for getting back to me! It’s not an issue if I haven’t been charged for anything! I have an iPhone 6s Plus and it’s the latest one from the App Store. Have attached a couple of screenshots. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,046 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @smithlucyuk - thank you for the screenshots.  So I see it has put you at the end waiting for new levels but it is obvious that you haven't played them yet. Since you are playing on a mobile device - that means you must be at level 6095. Have you tried to play any of those levels you haven't actually played yet and will it let you?  Tomorrow more new levels come out - it will be interesting if it lets you play them or if it jumps you ahead again.

What level were you on before this happened, do you remember? Did you update your app or something and then this happened?  I am just trying to figure out how and why this happened.  The main thing is - can you play those level that you haven't played yet.  It's also interesting that everything greatly increased except for the hammer and the make a stripe booster.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?