Boosters not working

sggirl
sggirl Posts: 2 Newbie
I spend a LOT of money on this game.  I should be a top marketer for you.  But I’m ready to move on because the boosters such as double fish aren’t working so it forces me to spend money to enhance boosters. What is the issue?   If I have earned the boosters why aren’t they working?

Answers

• sggirl
    sggirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    sggirl said:
    I spend a LOT of money on this game.  I should be a top marketer for you.  But I’m ready to move on because the boosters such as double fish aren’t working so it forces me to spend money to enhance boosters. What is the issue?   If I have earned the boosters why aren’t they working?
    Hello?
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    @sggirl

Hi there!

It sounds like a technical problem. Please tell me where do you play in king.com or facebook? What do you play PC with which version or a mobile device and what kind? Then you could be helped. I still mark @Elsa for you. She can help you further !!!

Good luck

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnfix@sggirl welcome to our community.  There has been so many problems with the fish here and on CC Soda Saga that I can't remember now if they double at all anymore.  Are you clicking on the pre-game fish before the level starts?  Is where you think it should be doubling when the game opens?  Can you possibly do a print screen showing the booster doubling the fish?  If you need help doing a print screen please follow the steps from here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?