Level 1724

NckNck Posts: 4,532 Level 5
How can I beat this level fairly with out using anything I wasn't givin? 13 moves been really tough already Google it and you tuned it 🤔

Just have fun!!!!! Smile it's free🙂🙃

Be safe and always have fun everyday!!! 🙂👍

Best Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 14,084 Game Expert
    Accepted Answer
    Why are you posting 2x. I've already answered it for you.

So let it close. @Elsa

Accepted Answer

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓
    😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍
    Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish
     🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 30,965 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix!  I haven't seen another message from Nck that you are talking about so how about I respond here and keep this open.

@Nck I am going to give you a link to someone who is very good at writing tips.  It's not always about watching a video because she goes into detail telling you which way to go.  Here is her link for level 1724.

Accepted Answer

✨ ✨

My Once upon a time... stories index page
    A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

✨ ✨

Have any good ideas to help improve your game?  Master list of ideas for our King games

✨ ✨

• NckNck Posts: 4,532 Level 5
    Accepted Answer
    @Elsa tx's as always have a great day!!!
    Accepted Answer

Just have fun!!!!! Smile it's free🙂🙃

Be safe and always have fun everyday!!! 🙂👍

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 14,084 Game Expert
    Accepted Answer
    @Nck

Hello Nick

Let me add something please! I used to be a PC player and it was much more difficult to finish the levels than now. I used this link that I gave you and @Elsa a lot. Help everyone: In many levels, that helped me a lot. Because sometimes you don't know how to play the level. I think it's a great idea that something like that is stored for the players on the Internet. This will definitely help you further. You also have boosters that you get regularly and extra moves. Much more is possible on the mobile device than on the PC: I know what I'm talking about !!! I wish you the best of luck and you can do it. There are levels up to over 6000 and you are asked for !!!

♥ Just something to motivate ♥
    Accepted Answer

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓
    😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍
    Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish
     🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

Answers