Level 1724

Nck
Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
How can I beat this level fairly with out using anything I wasn't givin? 13 moves been really tough already Google it and you tuned it 🤔

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Why are you posting 2x. I've already answered it for you.

So let it close. @Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix!  I haven't seen another message from Nck that you are talking about so how about I respond here and keep this open.

@Nck I am going to give you a link to someone who is very good at writing tips.  It's not always about watching a video because she goes into detail telling you which way to go.  Here is her link for level 1724.

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    @Elsa tx's as always have a great day!!!
  • Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    @Nck

Hello Nick You only need to open a post once. There you can write everything you want to say. If you open a second person on the same topic, it can be misleading for all of us. I hope it answers your question. If you have any questions, feel free to post them, we will be happy to help you further. Thank you for your understanding and have a great day

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    @Nck

Hello Nick

Let me add something please! I used to be a PC player and it was much more difficult to finish the levels than now. I used this link that I gave you and @Elsa a lot. Help everyone: In many levels, that helped me a lot. Because sometimes you don't know how to play the level. I think it's a great idea that something like that is stored for the players on the Internet. This will definitely help you further. You also have boosters that you get regularly and extra moves. Much more is possible on the mobile device than on the PC: I know what I'm talking about !!! I wish you the best of luck and you can do it. There are levels up to over 6000 and you are asked for !!!

♥ Just something to motivate ♥

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?