5 sugar drop max?

Options

Comments

• JBergum
    JBergum Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just completed the 36 levels that took about 1.5 hours.  For those of us that are at the end of all the levels as well as others,  I don’t see the point of the 5 candies per level.  All it does is keep you playing easy levels without using boosters which is just a big waste of time.  I guess that king doesn’t want players to load up on boosters for the next Wed episodes.  But it takes a lot of fun out of the game due to all the wasted time.  Maybe king can think of another approach.
  • Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    I haven’t got the chocolate box feature so no real incentive to play! 
    The Chocolate Box is a bit like Mr. Toffee's Fair in CC Soda, if you play that. You don't play with other 'players' but you have to select a task (like collect 300 blue candies) and when you have 4 tasks completed you get a hammer, color bomb and stripe/wrap (I think).

• clarabunda
    clarabunda Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Kasie said:
    I haven’t got the chocolate box feature so no real incentive to play! 
    The Chocolate Box is a bit like Mr. Toffee's Fair in CC Soda, if you play that. You don't play with other 'players' but you have to select a task (like collect 300 blue candies) and when you have 4 tasks completed you get a hammer, color bomb and stripe/wrap (I think).

Thanks for the insight ... I just don’t have the feature in my game but nice to know what to look out for, thank you! 
  • Stordita
    Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options
    I also noticed this and this, I find it disgusting. I hope you will find a solution immediately
  • poke
    poke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    On veut des vies illimités
  • candypower
    candypower Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    very irritating indeed....
    they just dont want us to have boosters
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    This is because no one is spending money on their game and all we are doing is collecting boosters.  So much for that. We are being punished.
  • fletch
    fletch Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I've suggested to King (many times) that I'll tolerate watching an advertisement or two instead of suffering through their nefarious efforts to get more people to buy lives and boosters.  I don't recommend the game to anyone new because of this behavior.  Make this game fun again King.  The indirect benefit ($$$) will be felt accordingly.  
  • Tee-3
    Tee-3 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with everyone involved in this discussion. I'm on level 6230, play everyday and spend my money on this game. Are you really trying to lose all of your loyal players?
  • jcb51
    jcb51 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    And wait for this.  All levels below 500 even if marked as a sugar drop level no longer record even the meagre 5 drops you can collect.  Why don’t King let us know about the changes rather than trying to sneak them in.   This change really takes the biscuit as well as the candy!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?