Can I give someone a bundle?

ydnic72
ydnic72 Posts: 1 Newbie
I purchased a gift card for google play and when I redeemed it google gave me a dainty bundle for free. I don't play candy crush but my mom does and I was wondering if/how she could redeem it. 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    ☺Hi there ☺

I would like to help you too much. Unfortunately I haven't read much about it yet. I am therefore passing you on to my friend @Elsa It can help a lot better!

Good luck

♥♥♥
  • Spinnifix
    Hi there!

I'll send you to the help center. Maybe it will help you further !!!

Contact help: Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again. Please follow these steps. Then you could help !!!

Good luck

♥♥♥

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, another idea too might be to contact Google Play since you purchased it from them and anything game related comes from them.
  • Spinnifix
    Thank you dear @Elsa. Didn't get this idea at all. But you're right. I wrote it down to help better.

♥♥♥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?