💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Accessibility

Options
I play Candy Crush, Soda Saga and Friends.I have download these from the Microsoft App Store. I have Motor Neurone Disease (ALS) and use eye gaze technology to play the games.

To be able to play the games they need to allow virtual clicks. When I used to play soda and the original via face book it would allow me to use the virtual drag. Since playing via the app store I have to use two right clicks instead. If I need to scroll through say the character list in friends I cannot do this and have to rely on someone else to do it for me. I like playing via the app store as you get much more content than via face book.

I thoroughly enjoy playing your games and do spend a lot of time playing them as it takes me away from the everyday struggles I have. I like to be as independent as possible and would like to be able to access everything independently. Thank you for putting your games on the Microsoft App Store as there are so many more games I would love to play but they're only on mobile phones which I cannot use.

I can give you a company to contact if you need to understand more about the eye gaze technology and how it works if it would help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I really hope that it is something you can work on to enable full access for everyone. =)

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there!

☺♥

I think your request is very good. It is a health issue that limits you. Many ideas have been shared here about where health is concerned. I think it will be implemented. I am not voting because I do not have this health problem.

But you will definitely get a lot of votes.

☺ 

Good luck

♥ All the best ♥
  • Essie1973
    Essie1973 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
    Hi there!

☺♥

I think your request is very good. It is a health issue that limits you. Many ideas have been shared here about where health is concerned. I think it will be implemented. I am not voting because I do not have this health problem.

But you will definitely get a lot of votes.

☺ 

Good luck

♥ All the best ♥

Thank you for your comment. I'm new to the community so just learning how it all works. I didn't know about the voting so thank you. =)
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there!

Since you are new, welcome to this community.

If you post an idea, you can vote yourself. That helps, then the players come along and vote diligently. I hope this helps you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to help you.

Enjoy and good luck

Take a look around the community, it will certainly not be boring as there is a lot to discover and explore.

♥♥♥
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?