💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Remove or replace the “discount” rewards.

Options
I think this is one of the worst feature of Candy Crush Saga. Almost nobody uses it and it is a waste of time. It should be replaced by something like a small reward (ex. 2 jelly fish) and people would actually like it. However I think this reward should only happen for every world you pass. (45 levels)  We can make candy crush a less money hog and make this one of the best games of the App Store and google play one more time.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• hulda
    hulda Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    I agree.   I get frustrated every time I get the lucky message that I can spend money on the game.   Already made that mistake too often and promised myself I would never pay again after paying to complete a level but the game froze right when  I finished.   Of course all my boosters were gone and the level not finished. 
  • popanda55
    popanda55 Posts: 107 Level 3
    Options
    I think that candy chronicles is the center of the “disappointment scams”. You work so hard on these very hard to nearly impossible levels and when your hard work pays off, King decides to blow it at the peak of excitement. A totally useless discount. I think we should only delete candy chronicles and the structure of the disappointment should collapse. This should be a better method then deleting them altogether.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for you idea but I tend to disagree.  For my candy crush games I only use discount offers.  I will keep this open for a bit to see if you get more votes.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?