💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Voting page

Options
To the people of the King who are reading this page --  Please create separate page for Voting only for new ideas that are approved by your IT people.
Some ideas are great but they can't be all be possible to implement by King.

It is impossible for anyone to read through 42+ pages of ideas!!!!!!

Have your people go through ideas and close out duplicates and remove to Archives or something, at least, if you are not agreeable for a new voting page. There might be great idea that people would vote but they can't be found!

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to Community

This is not an idea, since controls are remedied and removed if it cannot be implemented. So I let it close. @firebombmarkus

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @ElfEars and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I love your nickname! The Community Manager goes through the ideas every now and then and cleans them up. We also have Superstars who volunteer to go through the messages and create a list for the manager to check out. You are not wrong because there are too many pages to go through and one can get bored easily. I will bring this to CM's attention to see what we can do about this and how can we improve it. Thank you so much for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

Since this is not actually an idea about the game I will close this thread due to the rules of the Community. If you want to discuss something with other players, feel free to make a new post in the Discussion section.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/discussions-forums

If you want to ask the question about the game or look for help, please make a new post in the Support section.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?