💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Easier ways to get points in Fantastic Five

Options
Chase_
Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3
As of today I have no levels to play because I’m at the end for now. I log on every day to do my sugar track, spin the wheel, and do my candy quests to collect boosters. I also look at Fantastic Five to see if my teammates have gotten enough points so we can get rewards. I also get disappointed to see that my team has gotten hardly any points, and that we probably won’t get enough to get the 5000 points reward. I feel like that this affects better players very negatively because the only way people that have no more levels to play can contribute to the point counter is to log on daily. That only contributes 25 points to the total! I think King should add a feature where you could play randomly generated levels, or old levels, that would give you a good amount of points for beating them. I would say 25-100 depending on the difficulty. I would also suggest putting a limit on how many levels you an play per hour, I would say 3-5. I hope everyone reading this has an amazing day, and I hope this issue will be resolved soon. Goodbye
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?