📣 ❣️ 🚂 Hop on the community train and say hello to the new member of the Candy family! HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🥳 🥳Celebrate Level 7000 with us and win prizes! HERE!

The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Comments

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,248 Game Expert
    edited January 22
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

How does the feature works?

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• We can only complete 3 quests in a single day

I can do 1 quest per 24 hours.......

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

• FlanjeFlanje Posts: 773 Level 5
    Yosca said:
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

How does the feature works?

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• We can only complete 3 quests in a single day

I can do 1 quest per 24 hours.......

I haven't experienced this (yet) @Yosca I'm curious - did yo change your choice of quest at any point?
    No. Yesterday I got the box and did 1 quest. I think, I saw that I had to wait more than 12 hours to pick a new quest. So picked 1 today and after finishing it said your done for 24 hours.

Carpe Diem

• SugySugy Posts: 64 Level 3
    Yesterday I got the box, I allowed me to complete two quest per time and asked to wait for next 12hrs for other set of quest. 

Tips:

Regarding the tips I will say choose the quest depending upon the levels you play. 
    One advantage is that I allows us to swap the quest if it’s tough for us. Only thing is we need to start from beginning of the selected quest.

• FlanjeFlanje Posts: 773 Level 5
    Yosca said:
    No. Yesterday I got the box and did 1 quest. I think, I saw that I had to wait more than 12 hours to pick a new quest. So picked 1 today and after finishing it said your done for 24 hours.
    Eeek!
    @Flanje Strange isn’t it? I saw an other comment of @JethrinaBodina that her chocolate box  also doesn’t work the way it should be. So for me, this chocolate box isn’t an improvement. This way I have to wait 4 days for a reward. This couldn’t be right, could it?

Carpe Diem

• MaantjeMaantje Posts: 2 New Bee
    edited January 22
    I got one assignment today. Now I can't do a new one. He says daily limit reaches. why??
    @Maantje I have the same. Also yesterday 1 quest.

Carpe Diem

• Ner_SerylNer_Seryl Posts: 56 Level 3
    I can now only do one of the colour options per day since kings latest magical update. So it’s going take 4 days to complete a box. Another rubbish fix
  • satnamsatnam Posts: 847 Level 5
    Am I the unluckiest person on this planet beacause I neither got lucky beans nor this ..
    What's going on.. 
    I know about the reason behind it
    Some contests or events I don't get and some contests or events others doesn't get. 
    But but but 
    I like lucky beans I saw a lot pics on FB And also these boxes 
    I also wanted to beat pink jelly 
    But but.. 🙁🙁🙁
    Anyway 
    Enjoy guys 
    Happy crushing 😘😘😘 

🔥Hottest topics in the Community !!🔥
    💠If you like the idea, then please vote.
    💫Booster gift to a friend  💫 About closed topics  💫A search box added to the game.
    💠 If you're looking for a fun place, then click here 👉 Contest Area 🤩
  • Linduh_58Linduh_58 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Since the update, I am only able to do one color quest in a 24 hour period. This totally sucks, as now it takes 4 days to complete and collect my reward. Before the update, my time was unlimited. 
    I have 1 colour per day so in 4 days 1 reward instead of 2 times per day the possibility of getting 1 hammer, 1 colouring ball, 1 striped/wrapped candy. So I hope I get a really BIG reward after 4 days (I appreciate the ufo and the party bag 🎉).

Carpe Diem

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 1,406 Legend
    I went from unlimited quests per day to 3 quests per day. It is fun no matter the amount of quests. How many do you have other members?