💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Gift for completing the last level

Options
How about a booster gift hamper to those players reaching the last level and having to wait a week for new levels to appear. They miss out on the following:

1. Not being able to compete in Weekly race, since the maximum they can score is 45

2. Not being able to complete the daily sticker challenge for first game completed. If you finish the 45 levels in one day you can only collect every six  weeks, two days, every three weeks and so on. Stretching it six days is not an option. I know there are ways around it, like leaving the last six levels and only playing one a day.

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MargsC
    MargsC Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options
    Couldn't agree more! So frustrating to fall behind on events too. Moving down planets because don't get the x10. 😢
    Why not create a side event only for people waiting for new levels? 

I'm so bored of going back over old levels, especially when all you can earn is the candy drops. 
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
    Yeah me too. A side event is an interesting point. Sure someone will come up with ideas. Don't think King will give away hampers in any event. Let's hope the idea gets traction. I'm sure there are thousands out there who has the same dilemma.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

I do not foresee this happening. There are many players at the top and say similar things. Why don't you try to play the other candy crush games too. Closing this for now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?