💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fantastic five

Options
Could you make it possible for the fantastic five to give each other lives.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
    I like the idea, but sometimes you find only two to three people competing.
    A further frustration for me is that i can only play 45 levels a week, since i am at the end of the game and only 45 levels gets added every Wednesday.
    I had a very good team and it was broken up due to not finishing in time. This was because of me, since i could not contribute, due to waiting for new games
  • lozzyb
    lozzyb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Wow. And I thought I was good on level 4721. Lol
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Options
    Perseverance, you'll get there. It was more fun back then, hope it returns soon. Building up Boosters and winning the 5 goldbars helps progressing quicker.
    All the best. Next time we chat, you'll be past level 5000
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    I like the idea, but sometimes you find only two to three people competing.
    A further frustration for me is that i can only play 45 levels a week, since i am at the end of the game and only 45 levels gets added every Wednesday.
    I had a very good team and it was broken up due to not finishing in time. This was because of me, since i could not contribute, due to waiting for new games
    @A@Albert_Heinrich The same has happened to me twice, although the last time I was quite glad as there were only 2 scoring points at all. Got quite a good team now - They don't know whats hit them on a Wednesday when I do the new levels!
    I think this is a good idea, especially if it sends the other players a notification with the life/lives - Might wake them up ;)
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for better team. Currently only three contributing members with me contributing the max from my 45 levels
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?