⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

AdelemMoran I have two different weekly race, one one my tablet and another on my computer.

Options
AdelemMoran
AdelemMoran Posts: 2 Newbie
  I would prefer the one on my tablet to be the same on my computer.  The one on my tablet has the people I know. Hope you can do this for me.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @AdelemMoran and welcome to our wonderful King Community.  I only play on mobile devices so I am also going to tag my friend and fellow superstar Elsa - who plays on a PC.  However it sounds like you are connected to the game through Facebook on your mobile device but you aren't on your computer, so you are running the weekly race against random people.

@Elsa - can you shed any additional light on this issue?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  Welcome to our community @AdelemMoran!  The events don't sync across platforms and devices.  Believe me if they could I'd be the first player jumping up and down.  In the last month I lost Dexter's Space Race on my laptop, but have it on my desktop and both are Windows 10.  In order to play Didi or Rami on Monday I can only play it on mobile device and it doesn't always show up on computer.  And to play it on my mobile device the trophy box doesn't even show up in my game until I play a level and then the box shows up and Didi or Rami is inside.  As a matter of fact, I am going to tag @Pounawea who is the community manager.  He was supposed to check with the studio to find out why it's on some but not on others. 

In your case you have them on both but different races.  On my game I have on one but not the other.  I know that when it comes to the events that players are randomly chosen so that is why I can see it on my phone but not on my iPad.  But I would like the community manager to check this out further with the studio.  Let's see if he sees this message tomorrow when he's back in the office.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?