⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Drops

Options
vshanmugam
vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
All of a sudden the sugar drops is working weird. It's gets stuck at 5 drops per level and does not increase beyond 5. Please fix the issue right away.  Please do not say it is a new feature as its pathetic. Only 5 sugar drops per level is the worst that the development team could think about. Please roll back. Do not interfere with the goodness of the game. 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,828 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

☺

You are right and unfortunately it is so!

You need to play at least 30 games to get 180 candies I have heard of the problem that no more than 5 drops of sugar per sugar content are available. As you may have noticed, there are some changes to the time amplifiers. That means the team works there. I cannot give you any further information at the moment, but the problem will certainly be resolved.

♥Good Luck♥
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,014 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @vshanmugam - just some additional information for you:  People getting the 5 sugar drop limit is part of a test group (which you appear to be part of). The Community Manager, Pounawea said " the Studio creates test groups to see how the players respond and engage with the feature. I cannot confirm until what day they'll be running it, but we could expect it to be running until early-mid February." So it appears that you will be limited to 5 sugar drops per level until at least sometime in February.  If you want to see updated information, you can find it here is this thread about sugar drops: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?