⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The strange disappearance of keys in music box feature!

Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
Hello...
It's time to make and my complain too.
I waited and waited for the things to be fixed in the last two updates but enough is enough!

It all started in the beginning of January when the first update of this year in CCS released.
I updated my phone, everything was fine until Nutcracker appeared.
Happy and excited, he gave me directly a music box and after he left, I went to search the key in order to open that music box.
I walked alittle and I was searching and searching and searching. Nothing.
The key was nowhere in the map, no matter how hard I was searching and progressing in levels.
(P.S: I was online and with full internet when Nutcracker appeared) .

And it's not the first time that this happened.
Everytime when I enter online in the game and Nutcracker appears, somehow the key doesn't appear in the map. Also, the second update didn't fix that mess too.

But...everytime when I enter offline in the game, somehow the key appears.
'

With few words, when I enter online in game, the key doesn't appear while when I enter offline in game, the key appears.
Why did this happen?

Also, with the last update, Nutcracker appears only one time instead of two.
Why? Why did you change that?
It was so great when he appeared twice and with two music boxes instead of one.
Seriously, find a way to fix that mess in that feature.
Seriously, Nutcracker is my favorite character and seriously, you shouldn't mess up that great feature completely!

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hi @Sofia1992 Good Morning.☕

Did you check the Troubleshooting? 😊
    If your game app is up to date then I'm asking you to check the steps below.
    Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If the problem is the same then tell me what device you're using for this game?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hi @Sofia1992 Good Morning.☕

Did you check the Troubleshooting? 😊
    If your game app is up to date then I'm asking you to check the steps below.
    Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If the problem is the same then tell me what device you're using for this game?
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Hi @Sofia1992, just like to provide you some information about this game and music box. Every thing you have stated above was completely correct. This is exactly how the game is constructed. When you are on line the key is hidden until you reach the level; offline the server no longer in control of your app, so everything will be displayed. The second part of your question deal with update and lost a feature, this is constantly happen on this game, as you progress further some new features will appear and old disappear. King designed so many add-on features is almost like everyone is playing a different game. 
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Hi @Sofia1992 May be you should try playing offline or You Can Try Opening Game Offline and Becoming Online. 

Vote here by clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
  • masterjai1417
    masterjai1417 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Sofia1992 said:
    Hello...
    It's time to make and my complain too.
    I waited and waited for the things to be fixed in the last two updates but enough is enough!

It all started in the beginning of January when the first update of this year in CCS released.
    I updated my phone, everything was fine until Nutcracker appeared.
    Happy and excited, he gave me directly a music box and after he left, I went to search the key in order to open that music box.
    I walked alittle and I was searching and searching and searching. Nothing.
    The key was nowhere in the map, no matter how hard I was searching and progressing in levels.
    (P.S: I was online and with full internet when Nutcracker appeared) .

And it's not the first time that this happened.
    Everytime when I enter online in the game and Nutcracker appears, somehow the key doesn't appear in the map. Also, the second update didn't fix that mess too.

But...everytime when I enter offline in the game, somehow the key appears.
    '

With few words, when I enter online in game, the key doesn't appear while when I enter offline in game, the key appears.
    Why did this happen?

Also, with the last update, Nutcracker appears only one time instead of two.
    Why? Why did you change that?
    It was so great when he appeared twice and with two music boxes instead of one.
    Seriously, find a way to fix that mess in that feature.
    Seriously, Nutcracker is my favorite character and seriously, you shouldn't mess up that great feature completely!

Same thing happens to me if I play on different devices or take too long to replay because it takes too long 2:30hrs to wait for full lives by the time my lives are restored the keys and the box disappears. Any help ?
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Ok @Sukanta_Biswas .

It seems that it works now like before.

But as @tsaytds said, it's not sure how long this feature will continue to appear in this game so it's ok.

At least, I will continue to see Nutcracker in CCFS.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?