⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why is my chocolate box only limited for one quest only a day? it is very annoying.

Options
LyraAnn
LyraAnn Posts: 3 Newbie
at first it was a lot per day. i could complete like 3 full box in a day. then after a few days it was only 4 quest per day. then now its just one quest per day. is this normal? or just a malfunction or something

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @LyraAnn
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Previously there were some problems with this event which later resolved and you can find all information on how the current event works.

When you're shown the Chocolate Box, you get to pick one of the tempting treats. Inside is a quest task, set as a challenge for you while you play.  Collect candies, pass levels, use items - there's a whole selection for you to choose from!

You'll find the Chocolate Box in the Power-Up's menu.

Just tap the Booster Wheel icon on the map screen.

-

Select a chocolate and choose a quest.

Complete one quest from each color to win the reward!

-

Your quest instructions are shown to the left in the box lid.

(In the example below, it's to 'Collect' 55 striped candies).

-

You can check on your progress at any time.

You can also 'give up' if you decide to switch quests.

-

You'll lose the progress if you cancel the quest,

but choose another chocolate and begin a new quest!

-

Don't forget to collect at least one chocolate of each color before the event ends!

What else do I need to know?

It's important to know how to achieve your quest goal. If it's to 'collect' items, you can do this on any level, but if it's to pass levels or progress through the map, you can only do this on levels you haven't already passed before.

When is it available to play?

As with our challenges and events, they'll come and go and you'll see different events at different times.  We like to keep things varied and fun!

The Chocolate Box event will appear as a pop-up when it begins and you'll see it in your Power Up's menu when it's running. Time to jump on in!   

• LyraAnn
    Options
    i get how it is played. my question is why is mine limited to only one quest per day. like example i would play the blue one then i get it done. after that, there would be a sign saying i have reached my daily limits of quest when i have just done 1 quest. making me wait another 24hours to complete another one. do you also only have one quest per day? 
  • FattyBoomBoom
    FattyBoomBoom Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    It's nice that someone answered, but... it's a pity that it is not for the question LyraAnn asked.  LoL
    Common sense anyone?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    LyraAnn said:
    i get how it is played. my question is why is mine limited to only one quest per day. like example i would play the blue one then i get it done. after that, there would be a sign saying i have reached my daily limits of quest when i have just done 1 quest. making me wait another 24hours to complete another one. do you also only have one quest per day? 
    Of course not. To complete the event, you must fill in four different color targets and you don't have to wait 24 hours.

If your game has one quest per day, there are probably errors. Give me a screenshot, so I can report the problem.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • LyraAnn
    Options
    after i completed one quest. i tried to pick another quest then this happens. been like this for more than a week nowter 1
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

It'd be great if the community leaders are on the same page. 🙄

@LyraAnn The CM explains how this quest is currently being distributed on page 2 at https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/276230/the-chocolate-box-complete-quests-to-win-rewards-share-your-tips-strategies-here/p2

I don't blame you for not finding it. The latest changes now make finding threads impossible. Way to go, King. Keep digging that hole. 🕳️

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Deryck Ohh sorry, I was late to get the information 😂
    Thank you for taking me on the right path.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?