⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I remove the facebook that's linked to my account.

Options
navika_d
navika_d Posts: 4 Newbie

I mistakenly connected the wrong Facebook to my account. How do I remove it and add the correct one? Please help! Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,274 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@navika_d

Welcome to the king Community !

If your game is linked to the wrong facebook account or you want to change it, only King Support can help you. Use the link and write it down. You will receive an automatic reply, describe your problem and send it back again,

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

This question has been asked before @navika_d.

I hope something in the reply HERE helps you.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @navika_d and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear you are having this problem. What platform are you playing on - PC or mobile? Which Facebook account do you have on your device. If playing on a mobile device I suggest you log out of the game - so you log out of the incorrect FB account. Then close the game and temporarily delete the Facebook app., clear your cache and then turn off your device for 20-30 seconds.

Turn your device back on, re-install the correct FB app/account, open the game and when you go to connect through FB again, make sure it is the correct account this time.

Hopefully you will be able to connect to the correct account. If you still have problems, please comment below with the details. Thank you.

• navika_d
    navika_d Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?