⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests stay in mailbox/ Lives do not get sent or received

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @breecoo welcome to our community. I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here. I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @hagfan88 welcome tto our community.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @tonebrurok welcome to our community. Where are you playing the game - Facebook or King? Computer or mobiel device? We need more information.

I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

• Rose_Weber
    Rose_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for trying, @kiara_wael, but this has nothing to do with the question I asked about why all the lives I had saved up in my mailbox suddenly disappeared.

• prakashaadit
    prakashaadit Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

In my game my friend s asking life for their game.if I accept the request .it's not move from mail box.please check the issue

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @lisal62 welcome to our community. I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @OmaD61 welcome to our community. I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• OmaD61
    OmaD61 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

The messages ( life request and lives) in my game on my iPhone keep returning even after use

you seem to have fixed it in my game on PC desk top! Are the working on fixing ti ISO one?

• Annette_Praska
    Annette_Praska Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My lives are not fixed yet and it has been weeks on my iPad and iPhone. They both have been updated. My friend has been having the same problem. The ask requests don’t go away after I send them to friends. When is this going to be resolved? I have written to you before and you keep saying you are working on it.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @prakashaadit

Hi @L2thaJ This kind of problem was in the game for a few days. However, the latest update fixed the issue.

You can check for updates to your game app HERE. (Android)

After checking for updates, Log out game = Restart device = Open game & Log in.

Please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?