A short poll to ask you what type of contests you prefer

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    That's a great idea @mylissa!  I am going to give it more thought.  Also I am going to go through these pages again to see what other players are interested in.

I do have a pending "Can you find the differences" contest.  I just have to get the final approval and then I'll come back here with the link.
  • johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    Find the differences between 2 pictures Contest
    I would like to see some tournaments on some games.  Not who can beat the ALREADY highest score because some cannot come close to it.  But maybe something fun where you get a score, then reverse it and that is your score.  EX ; my score is 179,845 it would then be 548,971.  Just something different and fun
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Wow that's another cool idea!  Thanks everyone!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Elsa

In real play, I always come up with something and it's fun. Only here is it more difficult.

Best we all go outside in the fresh air !!!

• _Elsa_
    Options

I'm pretty new at this but I'll give it my best shot. How about different coloured gift tokens when you reach a certain level 15 token will be rewarded when there are enough token collected you can used at any time while still playing the game and have a second chance to spin the candy wheel in advance A reset timer will start for 24hr daily or use a gold bar to unlock the time.... every candy player will be delighted and have a better chance and enjoying playing on. Send or exchange tokens to other candy players 5 tokens limited.

hope this was helpful, thank you

Hi @trezasipili sorry for the delay in responding.  I have a better idea for you.  Our Saga community has an ideas area here.  Why don't you create this as a new idea and have the players vote on it? 
  • KENTFIELDER
    KENTFIELDER Posts: 139 Level 3
    Options
    Word Search Contest

I like math and find the difference as well..i just wish for more and to win some GOLD....

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thanks everyone for voting and I want you all to know that we are going to be using the idea that @johamilton suggested in a Diamond Diaries Saga contest. I will let all of you know when it's posted so that you can see it.

For everyone who already voted for your favorite contest, if you come up with any ideas that have not been suggested yet, please feel free to add your thoughts here. I am taking these seriously and I might post a couple of maze or math contests without gold bars since you guys love doing them. Stay tuned............

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Oh that is awesome @Elsa . Can't wait to play! Woo Hooooo

• _Elsa_
    Options

Once the contest is up and running I will post the link here. But everyone needs to realize that when a contest is posted in a specific game area then the gold bars will only be given for that game. I probably mentioned it already but I'm jumping from one message to another right now so please forgive me if I mentioned it before.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?