Sugar Track: "Connect to claim your rewards..."

Options

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sugar Trackers!

This Connection issue is only a graphical issue in the Sugar Track.

The rewards do actually get added to your game even though the present box do not open and the game says you will need to connect.

A fix is on the way and soon you should also be able to see what you got as a rewards from the Sugar Track.

Thanks for reporting this and for your patience!

• teriinak
    teriinak Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your answer. What are the rewards? Is it extra boosters?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @LLAMB663

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

There are some issues with Lives right now, and the solution is in the works.You don't have to do any troubleshooting checks, and wait a bit.

Thank you.

• Spruski
    Spruski Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

Hi @LLAMB663 this screen looks like you have collected enough of the social “c” labeled candies and get to claim your reward! You will get different boosters and then be set on a time until you can collect the special “c” candies again!! Collect it ASAP so you can reset your timer haha. Hope this helps! ❤️

• LLAMB663
    LLAMB663 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It won’t let me collect, as the message says that I’m not connected. Connected to what? I’m connected to both WiFi and Facebook.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @LLAMB663 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

You could be seeing this glitch due to weak internet connection from your side and/or server issue at the King side!!

But, no need to worry that you have not collected / the final prize did not appear in the Sugar Candy Jar. Simply, play another level and collect few more Sugar Drops, which will give a jolt to the machine and takes you to rewards screen again! Now, you will see 1 or 2 boosters and also will be able to collect 👍️

NOTE: Please remember NOT to restart and/or Refresh your browser when this happens. Otherwise, you will loose the 60 Sugar Candies and you will not receive the booster rewards!!

The same thing happened for me twice in this week, and that is the trick I have learnt... not to Refresh the game 😀

Hope this made sense! Please pose back if you need further assistance!

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🌺

• CashHamms1
    CashHamms1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

So when they drop the present down it pops up as I just connect to get my prize. This started about two weeks ago. I need help

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Do you have your device and the game up to date and updated? I will give you a link. Please search for your device and the problem. And another link from the help center: Please select game in the top right corner and your language. I hope this helps you further!

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

https://www.help.king.com/hc/en-us#%20

Good luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @CashHamms1 @LLAMB663 @KakeLover42 and welcome to our Community!

I merged your post to this thread that is in the same topic.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?