⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My golden bars disappeared.

Options
vitorincon25
vitorincon25 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello!

Playing I realized that my gold bars disappeared, I never used them and did not change the device as it says in other questions. What could have happened?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Victoria

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @vitorincon25 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Unfortunately, this King Community does not deal with missing items and any kind of purchase issues!

Hence, you will have to contact the King Player Support team through this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My game" ----> and the SUB-TOPIC as "Missing Items" ----> Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form ----> NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,796 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Do you have the latest version on it? I'll give you a link. that could help you.

Please search for your device and the problem. Good luck

• vitorincon25
    Options

Hi!

I have the newest version. Could you see what happened? because I don't find in the questions any case like mine. I never used them but now that I want, there are fewer than I have. I went from 80 to approximately 10.

I wait for an answer

Thank you!

Regards

• vitorincon25
    Options

Hi!

I have the newest version. Could you see what happened? because I don't find in the questions any case like mine. I never used them but now that I want, there are fewer than I have. I went from 80 to approximately 10.

I wait for an answer

Thank you!

Regards

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @vitorincon25 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Unfortunately, this King Community does not deal with missing items and any kind of purchase issues!

Hence, you will have to contact the King Player Support team through this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My game" ----> and the SUB-TOPIC as "Missing Items" ----> Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form ----> NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @vitorincon25 At the end of the level, do you spin the wheel to get more moves? Each time you do this, apart from 1 time each day or so, it will use 7 of your gold bars. There is a warning but not much of one. If you have some rather than none, it would suggest that they've been spent, perhaps accidentally.

• vitorincon25
    Options

thanks! but I'm sure I don't touch anything because I never spin the green roulette.

• vitorincon25
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?