sugar drops problem

barnali_R
barnali_R Posts: 1 Newbie

I finished full stage of 180 sugar drops but why no reward?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @barnali_R

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

We noticed the problem and the problem was reported. You do not have to check for troubleshooting and I hope the problem will resolved soon.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.

Have a good day.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @barnali_R

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

We noticed the problem and the problem was reported. You do not have to check for troubleshooting and I hope the problem will resolved soon.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.

Have a good day.

• beckyr
    beckyr Posts: 1 Newbie

My sugar drops have not been giving me a reward for about a week now. Eventually they just freeze. If I uninstall the game and reinstall it, they’ll start to accumulate again but no reward. So now I’ve lost all my rewards.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,770 Candy Moderator

Hi @beckyr

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?