⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing Features

Options
FiCam
FiCam Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, I'm missing certain features in the game that I had before. These are standard features that I believe should be there. The biggest missing feature is the "weekly race". I am unable to win gold by completing levels. I cannot even see other people trying to finish the levels. I also cannot earn any sort of crowns for completing levels with sugar stars or on the first try. Does anyone know how to rectify this issue? And how do I report my issue as a bug?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @FiCam

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this for always.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time. Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

• FiCam
    Options

Thank you! So, just to clarify I did have this feature before, but it wasn't meant to last?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

Hi @FiCam You won't be disappointed, because you can get the feature back at any time.😊

• FiCam
    Options
    How? I've tried reinstalling the app. What I'm talking about didn't seem like an event but more so a part of the game. After you complete a couple of stages, aren't you supposed to receive a crown on the map? Right now there is just an airplane symbol.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    FiCam said:
    How? I've tried reinstalling the app. What I'm talking about didn't seem like an event but more so a part of the game. After you complete a couple of stages, aren't you supposed to receive a crown on the map? Right now there is just an airplane symbol.
    You probably want to talk about the trophy.

You only get this if you complete each level through the first attempt at an episode.(If you're under this test.)

• FiCam
    Options
    Exactly, so I get the individual crowns for the stages but never the one at the end pictured with the diamond. I used to get it and I lost it after playing without being connected to the internet. Once I reconnected, a couple of features were gone including this.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    FiCam said:
    Exactly, so I get the individual crowns for the stages but never the one at the end pictured with the diamond. I used to get it and I lost it after playing without being connected to the internet. Once I reconnected, a couple of features were gone including this.
    This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time.
    You'll get these back, but you'll have to be a little patient.😉
    Thank you 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?