Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is one supposed to do for Level 1212, since the bombs in the box at the top wont open up like they are supposed to? This level is un-winnable bc of this glitch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Some levels won't be winnable. I've had the issue numerous times. Mainly when you have to drop down the cherries. But when the board never drops cherries for you to drop down, how is that a fail on the player. Unfortunately, I've received similar advice as if you the player is not good enough. If you aren't getting the candies in there level they say you need to be able to pass, how's that your fault?
I have no idea what you mean about striped candies dropping down. I have no striped ones dropping down from anywhere. Ever. I set off 2 wrapped candies near the box, it explodes 3 of the candy bombs. I have hit the other bombs with stripes, and exploded candy beside them and the covering will not open. I'm done.
Hi @HollyAWP, try to release the packets in the cages. If you get 2 packets moving together on the belt, wait until they are near the bombs then combine them. Stripes will drop from the machines. Combine with a packet and you will surely get there!
Good luck. It is not impossible!