How can ı move my game to my new phone?

Devlet
Devlet Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi! Well my main account is connected with my facebook and i played a lot on that account so its like at 4062th step and recently i bought a new iphone when i reconnect my candycrush with my Facebook account it started at level 1? Even tho ı connected it with fb. But my ipad is still shown as connected to my Facebook and is still at 4062 level. So i wish someone can help me about carryng my account to my phone.

(sorry for my bad english ;((( )

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,352 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @Devlet and welcome to our wonderful community! I think your English is excellent.

I recently got a new phone also and was able to smoothly transfer my progress to my new phone and I also play via Facebook. What type of phone are you using. My old phone was an Apple iPhone X and the new one was too. When I backed my old phone to the cloud and then transferred the info to the new phone, my progress transferred too.

The following link has further tips if you have an android device. 📱 Moving your progress onto a new device here

If it still doesn't work - then Player Support can restore your progress on the new device. They will just need your Player ID# "Find Game ID Number" and then you need to send a contact form to Player Support, here .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?