Double click!

Options
AdaAa
AdaAa Posts: 1 Newbie
There should ALWAYS be a confirmation before you can use your golds!!! I always accidentally click the ”continue game for gold” button after I finish playong a level when I’m just trying to get to the map.... it’s SO frustrating uggghhh

Comments

• CandyCrushinator
    Options
    Hi @AdaAa

I'm a Senior Designer here on Candy Crush Saga (Formerly on Candy Crush Friends Saga), it's nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!  I'm super excited that you're here and sharing feedback with us :-).

Ya know I often think about a confirm gold bar use button as well, but surprisingly enough very few mobile games do it.  The reasoning behind not having a confirm button on Goldbar usage is because in 99.999999% of cases we (the players) actually mean to press the purchase button.  Thus making you all press the use button twice or use plus a confirmation popup is an annoyance and can be confusing for some folks.  I know that when I taught my Mom how to use a PC for example, that she had one heckuva time understanding the concept of double clicking and I could see her sitting there thinking that something was wrong if she didn't spend her gold bars on the first click.  So that's the reason why most mobile games don't do it, does that make sense?

I think it's an interesting idea though and you should toss it up in the "ideas" section of the forums to see if the rest of the community agree.  I do feel your pain and apologize for the accidental use because I've used goldbars accidentally once or twice myself.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,012 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Hi @AdaAa and @CandyCrushinator I am playing Soda and Saga and see some things we could use in both (or all the other games) games. We have in the Soda idea section a vote for “confirm button for using gold” https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/269372/confirm-button-for-using-gold-bars#latest
    Maybe this idea can count for the other games?
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @AdaAa

I'm a Senior Designer here on Candy Crush Saga (Formerly on Candy Crush Friends Saga), it's nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!  I'm super excited that you're here and sharing feedback with us :-).

I think it's an interesting idea though and you should toss it up in the "ideas" section of the forums to see if the rest of the community agree.  I do feel your pain and apologize for the accidental use because I've used goldbars accidentally once or twice myself.
    Very interesting to see a Kingster here in the forum! 
    Think there's a way to get an "ignore" or "delete" option added to our inbox?
    There are players being bombarded by requests for lives from "frangers" that are randomly assigned to them. I mean BOMBARDED. Dozens per day... With no reciprocity. 
    It's not only annoying, it buries the requests from actual friends. When you wake up to 67 requests after emptying them the night before... Well, it just seems like an easy fix. It's an across the board game update, unlike the random push that occurs with game "features" that do not go out to every player. (Don't get me started on how that's not fair)

Just wondering if there's any hope for this minor change to a major PITA

✌😎
  • CandyCrushinator
    Options
    Hi @JethrinaBodina

Well most kingsters read the forums but don't talk, but we always keep our eyes on what you all have to say.  I've honestly never heard of this "spam" issue before so thanks for highlighting it.  It seems like another great idea for the ideas section :-D.

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?