💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Back to Bottom Button

Options
hi developers can you please add a "Back to Starting Point" button option or a "Back to Level ____" button option? This is so I don't have to keep scrolling down on my iPad to get back to the earlier levels? I am at level 6000+ and can you imagine how tedious it is when I want to replay from Level 1 to better my previous scores ? 
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• checkingin
    checkingin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    There’s another reason this would be very helpful. There used to be a separate friends list where you can click a button and send a life to all of your friends. That doesn’t exist anymore if I want to send a life to all of my friends I have to swipe a lot of times to get down to their level and join a game and click send life to all. And my swiping if I accidentally hit the wrong thing it’ll take me right back to the top it’s a lot of effort.
  • Selteo
    Selteo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

There’s another reason this would be very helpful. There used to be a separate friends list where you can click a button and send a life to all of your friends. That doesn’t exist anymore if I want to send a life to all of my friends I have to swipe a lot of times to get down to their level and join a game and click send life to all. And my swiping if I accidentally hit the wrong thing it’ll take me right back to the top it’s a lot of effort.

That's so true @checkgin I forgot about that hassle too.  I have a fellow game friend who's still at the earlier levels and he is kind enough to  always send me a life so to return the favor I have to swipe multiple times downwards to his current level of play just so I can return a life to him. Urgh!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @selteo, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Thank you for suggesting your Idea.  But, this idea was already suggested by one of our Superstars and has a large number of votes too!  

Please go to this link and give your vote.  Usually, the more votes an Idea receives, the better chances for that suggestion to be implemented  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250140/a-search-box-added-to-the-game/p1

** This thread will be closed now as this Ideas was "Already Suggested"!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?