Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
checkingin said: There’s another reason this would be very helpful. There used to be a separate friends list where you can click a button and send a life to all of your friends. That doesn’t exist anymore if I want to send a life to all of my friends I have to swipe a lot of times to get down to their level and join a game and click send life to all. And my swiping if I accidentally hit the wrong thing it’ll take me right back to the top it’s a lot of effort.