🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

How many hours you spend on candy crush?

muhamad10muhamad10 Posts: 8 Level 2
Personally I am addicted and literally wait 30 minutes for each live so I can continue playing 😂

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 4,118 Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

That sounds like a long time to me when you have to wait. Why don't you play more legends. They are also fun and you can bridge the time to wait for life. I would like to send you to the ideas section. Vote there diligently.

Even I opened many.

That could help you!

Good luck with your search.

♥♥♥

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 762 Game Expert
    muhamad10 said:
    Personally I am addicted and literally wait 30 minutes for each live so I can continue playing 😂
    Honestly? I'm not sure I'm ready to admit how many hours a day I play! It's too many, that's for sure. If my phone was waterproof... I would probly have it in the shower with me, lol
    You need to find a friend that'll send you lives! Then no waiting 😊 
    I have a lot going on in my life that I wish I didn't have to think about...this game gives my brain a distraction and this Community page gives me even more than that. 
    We never know what a person is dealing with or what kind of day they're having... That's why Be Kind is my signature line.
    I hope you find as much, as well. 

Wash your 🙌 Mom said so! 😷

Patience is a virtue. Peace is a journey. ✌😎🦎

• mani6786mani6786 Posts: 1 New Bee
    Hi so interesting game i like very much i play this game daily after every hours
  • DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 1,250 Legend
    I spend more than an hour
    Vote for an all rounder badge here 
    #Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here
    Shoot your queries and ideas about Shuffle Cats on my activity wall!
    Ideas for Shuffle cats? Give all your ideas here for Shuffle Cats