⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I fix this?

Options
Dung_Ha
Dung_Ha Posts: 1 Newbie
So I logged in with the wrong Facebook account and I logged out but when I try to go back in it won’t let me change emails

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Dung_Ha
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

If you are careful then you should have no problems at all with 2 people playing on the same device with different King or Facebook accounts.

What's important is that you keep these steps in mind when switching between players.

• Make sure that the last person has signed out of their King or Facebook account in the game.

• Force close the game.

• Wait a few seconds and then reopen the game.

• Finally, sign into the other King or Facebook account and off you go!

This isn't complicated but just needs the player to keep it in mind before jumping in.  If you don't, you could jump into your game at a higher level, link it to the wrong King or Facebook profile and over-write the progress held there. So take a moment before you play to think about who's logged in.

If you have the Facebook app installed on the device, be sure to use the 'Login with Phone number or Email Address' option when signing into the game to avoid the game defaulting to the account linked to the Facebook app.

Answers

• russman
    russman Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Dung_Ha
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

If you are careful then you should have no problems at all with 2 people playing on the same device with different King or Facebook accounts.

What's important is that you keep these steps in mind when switching between players.

• Make sure that the last person has signed out of their King or Facebook account in the game.

• Force close the game.

• Wait a few seconds and then reopen the game.

• Finally, sign into the other King or Facebook account and off you go!

This isn't complicated but just needs the player to keep it in mind before jumping in.  If you don't, you could jump into your game at a higher level, link it to the wrong King or Facebook profile and over-write the progress held there. So take a moment before you play to think about who's logged in.

If you have the Facebook app installed on the device, be sure to use the 'Login with Phone number or Email Address' option when signing into the game to avoid the game defaulting to the account linked to the Facebook app.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Dung_Ha !

Sounds like you are on an Apple device?

The connection to a certain account can sometimes get stuck on iPhones and iPads.

Try the steps here and jump right away to the "If you're still having issues with connecting to Facebook, try connecting through Safari" and follow the steps from there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?