🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Game doesnt load on Fb.

ninalykenninalyken Posts: 1 New Bee

Im.playing the game on my phone just fine! Without losing my progress using facebook. I used to play on my i pad to but now it wont let me play from my facebook! It juts pops up another facebook user to play and i cant log in with mine.

(I did all the upgrades to the game and i pad)

Thanks 😎👌

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 7,269 Superstar

Hello @ninalyken and welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry you are experiencing this problem.

Please click on the link here and it will guide you step by step on what to do to fix this problem. (It mentions phone - but just substitute iPad instead).

I play on both my phone and iPad through FB and it is working fine. Sometimes you just get a random glitch.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here