⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again in a moment."

Options
Mickietam
Mickietam Posts: 4 Newbie

Please fix this issue - it has been bothering me for 2 weeks!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Mickietam

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

If your browser is Google Chrome then checks the troubleshooting below.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..

Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings

1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Mickietam !

Have you tried the steps here?

If you have a Windows PC, you can also download the game directly to your computer. The Windows app usually works better than on Facebook and you can sync your progress just by connecting the app to Facebook.

You can download it from Microsoft Store here.

• Mickietam
    Options

I tried all the steps there but nothing was working...

Please can somebody from the tech team of Candy Crush help resolve this? I have been a die-hard fan of CC for years and it pains me every day not being able to play it with my mac.😭

• Mickietam
    Options

I tried all the steps indicated in that thread but regret to say that nothing was working...

Please could someone from the tech team of CC help resolve this? I have been a die-hard fan of CC for years and it pains me every day not being able to play it with my mac. 😭

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

@Mickietam are you playing through Facebook? This might be another one of their glitches starting. In the past year there have been 3 Facebook glitches that they had to fix. It had nothing to do with King. This might be another so if you can play the game through King you might have much more luck. I haven't played through Facebook in over a year because of their glitches.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Hi @Mickietam !

Do you get the same message when opening the game in both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox?

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I am having the same error as above for about a month now when I play on through facebook on a PC. It happens when I scroll down and when I try to play a level. Why is this still not fixed?? I have tried all of the above fixes to no avail. I tried different browsers also. This is not an isolated problem because I am aware of many players who get this error. Please advise.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Hi @Banished !

Are you playing on Windows or Mac?

If Windows are you on Windows 7, 8 or 10?

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I am playing on windows 10. I get the message on all browsers. I get the message while scrolling up or down, while playing the game and when the level has just finished. It is very hard to even complete a level without the message appearing. Thank you for responding to me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?