Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Lots of the newer levels are like this all need abit of patience with the game. not as much fun but still playable

• JuneR
    JuneR Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Yeah! The Bot is Back! Thanks, King...had fun this morning (Stuck inside: virus + pouring rain = Time to Swipe the Stress Away!

• Freddy_
    Options

@JuneR mine still not available on previous levels, maybe jumping the gun a little

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Yes my BOT is also back, but also only works on new levels.

• kdog
    kdog Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hey all, I am not a fan of the new update! I find the game is no longer fun with the inability to go to previous levels to get special candy boosts. It’s not fun anymore. Too many lost games challenging to move forward.

kdog

• Freddy_
    Options

Build a bot was never being removed from game only changing to a new format. You can know only build your bot up on current levels and not on previous levels as in the past. Also looking like your bot cannot be used on previous levels you have completed as this has started happening to me today

• Alicia_Casilli
    Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Dear King Developers

You actually had the "sweet" spot for lengthy CCS game playing, but ruined it with very poor planning and execution. I don't know ANY CCS players who like playing the same level over and over, especially when you can't beat it with your five lives, or with additional from your saved up arsenal. The *lack* of enjoyment is magnified when you return later to lose the same episodes yet again and the irritability peaks when you return the next day to slog through the SAME, now exasperatingly BORING level. All this has been bestowed upon loyal fans who thought CCS was whimsically fun, and moderately challenging, when you KILLED the fundamental tool we used, build-a-bot. Who can actually build the now elusive bot? My playing has drastically been cut and will curtail if you guys don't make it more about fun. I've advanced through some good times with CCS. I'm at level 5056, but dejected I can't more quickly soar into higher levels because some blowhard wrecked this sweet game.

• JuneR
    JuneR Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

You're right... I did "jump the gun." 😞 Darn!

• Freddy_
    Options

@kdog yep you are one of many lots and lots of people hate the new changes. More that moan the better, but really dont see king going back on these changes only hope really is some decent new features

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

Like almost everyone else here I am playing less. Not watching videos and just depleting the leftover boosters I have until they are gone and then I will be forced to stop playing.

I don't understand these moves. No one likes them, hardly anyone wants them yet they do them anyway. They also tell us newer things are coming this year. Why didn't they have the new things ready when they stopped the old ones.

73 pages of comments and most against new changes yet we are ignored

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?