Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• kcook66
    kcook66 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The new changes have finally made it easy to end my candy crush addiction. I just wish you would have allowed everyone to get to the same levels with the same opportunity and then maybe started a new game without the bot/boosters so everyone was on the same playing field.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

To those who accuse Steve-18 of being on the payroll, you are wrong! He is quite simply the best player in the world and is rubbing his hands that he has seen us mortals lose our advantage and no one else can touch him without free boosters.

To those who are apparently resigned to losing the features of the game that they love, keep the faith.

Some facts from the ideas votes on this forum. As of today:

Get rid of Timed sugar drop boosters; 416 votes -Implemented and not closed for voting.

Back out for all in game boosters; 18 votes -Implemented

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels (last year). -Declined by the studio but reversed on the back of an uproar nearly as big as this one; 197 votes

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels (this year) 213 votes and counting in 25 days

A search box added to the game; 268 votes in 14 months; still waiting for any acknowledgement from the studio.

Bring back Sugar drops which despite being time locked at March 14th; 230 votes in 23 days which when added to;

Keep sugar drops; 138 votes in 10 months, giving a total of 368 votes

Fantastic 5 should allow players to change team members; 144 votes - in the process of implementation despite having more holes for abuse than a colander, one of which I've highlighted today because it's obvious, some of the others not so, so I'll keep them to myself for now in case they prove useful.

It should be patently clear that whatever the wonderful exciting features to come are, they will never compensate for all the frustration to every player in the mid range of the game has had whilst we're waiting for them.

Please continue to vote.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

The search box to find previous levels idea doesn't have much sense anymore if you can't do anything with previous levels anymore like build a bot.

It seems true what someone said that King is not interested in advanced players ad they mostly don't but anything. They want newbies who get addicted. In short King has become like a drug pusher, they live from addiction of people.

. In this respect, why bother making new levels every week? Only advanced users use them. But I guess you need to give those programmers on the payroll something to do.

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Could be helpful for the Chocolate Box

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

I wonder if the trick of changing the date to get 5 new lives still works or if King took that away too. Haven't try that in a long time because nowadays I pass my levels on the first go so all I need is one life, but the last time I tried it out of curiosity, it was still working. Maybe that's something King can't change because it's more of a system wide thing.

• Cathy_Collard
    Cathy_Collard Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

6597 is impossible without the bot, which I can’t get now. I should probably thank you for ending my obsession. Farewell CC

• iseefoamy
    iseefoamy Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • maurfitz
    maurfitz Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Would like sugar rack back and booster bot to let you play previous levels and still get a booster. Will not buy boosters so game isn’t fun anymore. Haven’t you made enough money already. Please be generous to your loyal players especially during this pandemic.

• vannabanana
    vannabanana Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m very disappointed in the loss of build-a-bot in previously played levels. I hope you listen to the remarks of all the disgruntled players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?