Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

You're right, level 3309 has become a bit trickier without staring boosters. Out of frustration and 3 tries, I started with a colour bomb and it was worth it.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

We have 21 day lockout. Can only leave for essentials, doctor, pharmacy and food

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

Unfortunately, in addition to everything else I mentioned in my first post here, they took away the space race/Dexter challenge from my game too as well as the music box or whatever it is called. The BOT did return at some point though, still without the ability to charge it on previous levels. Playing the game through the Windows app, btw.

I think it's more than clear where this company is going with all this. Pity.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Read through it. Quite a mission to produce. On the face it looks like something that edible. No effect when consumed like that.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

quote:

On the face it looks like something that edible.

Kinda like those fruit roll-up things...

quote:

No effect when consumed like that.

Nope, absolutely not...

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

People are furious because many put a lot of their time and money into this game, only to have the company take away their joy just as a global pandemic hit. So yeah, people are going to be a little rude with King. If they want to change it they can stop trying to fleece customers during a pandemic.

• adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Just completed level 6650 and now awaiting for new episodes to be released this coming Wednesday. Reserves of boosters are gradually depleting and once they have gone, i’m out. RIP CCS!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

quite lucky play multiple platforms so got mobile and pc, boosters on mobile stored on phone memory so have a fair few to go back and forth between devices or i would be the same king draining the life out of this game. so im digging the grave just not putting ccs in it just yet

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

I tried the unlimited lives bug now to see if it's still working. It does. The only reason for this I think is that King can't change it because it is a system wide feature.

It's easy. If you run out of lives, go in the Android settings, time and date, disable the automatic feature and change the date to tomorrow. Go back to candy crush and see you got full lives again, because candy crush thinks we are tomorrow. Go back to settings and enable automatic sync again. You are back to today but you still get to keep your full lives.

It's nice and fun to have a bug that King can't disable. Nanana They have disabled about every other bugs that I know, including the doubling of vouchers as you went back and forth to Facebook and King settings, which was the most fun bug so far. Some people accumulated trillions of boosters, which is not my case. I only have a few thousands left, but anyway I am not really interested to compete anymore in the game as it is too much time wasted so I am not even using them. Anyway, higher levels are not really more difficult than lower levels, so what's the point of trying to stay on top other than your ego.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

It's interesting how King keeps announcing new features that in reality are only taking away features that make the game more easy. At least try to really replaced then first by actual features before taking them away and don't lie about presenting the taking away of features as a new feature, it's not honest.

King basically just wants people to spend money on the game. I can't really blame them. Like everybody they need to make a living.

On the positive side, the game is still free and it's still possible to win without paying. Thanks for that. It is just taking more time. The trick is don't try to compete. Just take your time and enjoy crushing. There is no incentive in trying to stay on top anyway as the games are not really different or more challenging than on lower levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?