Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Divaz nothing being implemented at present only the removal of a lot of features. All there is at the moment is early stage trial release of fantastic five which is on another thread and so far all i have seen from that is 4 teams of the superstars on here, not 1 team for your average joe. Again starts to think how this is gonna be feasible to implement.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Yeah right, waiting patiently.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Divaz

Fortunately as we have been given this community, we have a voice, even if it is a small one.

We will not know if and when anything will be implemented/reverted, but all it would take is one small message on here saying "We have realised that you are unhappy with the recent changes and have decided that, although we told you that space was needed, it wasn't really (our servers can cope just fine) and the new features we had planned are nowhere near ready yet or as valuable to you, so we have decided to bring back the game and features you have grown to love" - Can you imagine what a positive place this would be, were that to happen?

Heck people may even start watching ads and making purchases again, just to say thank you!

Unfortunately large companies tend to stubbornly refuse to revert decisions based on past data from finance departments, completely writing off the concept that the customer could be right.

So the more likely scenario is that we will be drip fed features that barely enhance the playing experience through the year and suffer more and more moaning and negativity here from disgruntled players.

• leanne272
    leanne272 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The levels are getting much harder and you've taken away a huge help from collecting bots from previous levels. I and millions of people around the world love candy crush. The excitement of building you bot and smashing the guts out of a level is a rush you look forward to in your day. Please bring this back so we can play and actually get past these more and more difficult levels in these more and more difficult times. Thankyou

• Freddy_
    Options

@leanne272 yes what we all want but they are not listening, keep the faith though as each day more and more complain. Probably wont make a difference but at least with have a voice.

• franke
    franke Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Everyone needs to stick together and spend no money at all to buy anything. As long as people are willing to pay for eveything

they will never change . They just keep getting richer & we get the shaft. CC was one of the best games out there but with all the changes it really sucks now. Good by CC

• Freddy_
    Options

@franke If it was only that easy, im with you on this but millions of players dont mind spending a certain amount on it they wont change that. My problem is that was always a free game with option to buy. Now its getting to stage you have to buy, i am lucky got few boosters saved to play with but many have not. I just hope king get something in gear to change the way the game seems to be going and its not a good place

• Grunt
    Grunt Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Theses changes are bull. I have been playing for years and been going back to rebuild boosters. This a revenue move and nothing more. To the people that spend money on this game. Not sure why you would.

I will play my 5 lives and move on for the day.

WHAT A PISS POOR MANAGEMENT DECISION.

• Smilee
    Smilee Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I am not able to collect sugar drops today😪

• mnikeh
    mnikeh Posts: 96 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?