Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

I lost my Sugar Track four weeks prior to the current users who have now lost theirs. The worst cut of all was my post about four weeks ago was taken down from King "community" about a week after I posted. This sums up the attitude of a Games Studio, (who gave us an enjoyable challenging game in 2013, made it better by bringing in the Sugar Drop feature amidst increasingly difficult levels, but now focused on ruining this game), by taking away a member's discussion without notice. I need to say no more, other than at least they've left this discussion open, and for the Studio to somehow count how many players have ceased being active, since the end of February, and maybe disclose that number.

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

Since King took away sugar drop there is no point in playing everyday now. I use to play in the mornings and evenings to call my boosters and build up some for the release of the new harder levels. No point in even playing anymore IMO. Bye King

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

Hi

My take on King's new system.

ie can have build a Bot only on new game, reducing candies available from 5 to 3 for build a Bot, no daily 180 so cannot get additional candie, no rammi etc.

I am at the top of the game at 6695. After completing this level on Wednesday, I have nothing else to play for until next Wednesday. So what incentive is King giving me to encourage me to keep candy crushing daily. Practically nothing besides the daily spin and the chocolate box to get a hammer. The fantastic 5 team is not good as only one or two are playing.. I cannot play with them as I have completed the last game and can only join the team again in 7 days.

So now I stop playing for the next 7 days. If there a a million of us at this level and each one stop playing for a week imagine how much advertisement viewership and $$$ King will be losing if we pause playing for a week. Maybe we may even find some other games to play and not come back.

Just sharing my observation.

• candyreb
    candyreb Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

King clearly don’t care about customer enjoyment anymore. Building candies and collecting sugar drops was an incentive to play. A very dull game now and not relaxing at all.

I won’t spend a penny to play that’s for sure- even if a level takes months to complete.

Your players won’t forget- decide these changes hopping that players who are stuck at home due to coronavirus would spend more money!?

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

I agree. No incentive to play except 1 x a week and then it will still be nearly impossible to beat the levels with no booster build up from playing sugar drop. Let's all stay away and see if that will change their minds. I'm searching for new games now.

• Dave13
    Dave13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Now they are making power ups hard to get unless you pay for them, they see a lot of people are off work now and we are people are playing games so they are trying us to buy things but they don’t realize people don’t have money. In other words they are jacking the price up to play their games they are pieces of garbage if you ask me!,!THANKS ALOT KING I THOUGHT YOU HAD MORE CLASS THAN THAT

• lololololalalala
    lololololalalala Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Level 6671

Awful changes took away fun

No bot unkess I pass a new level

Bot only has 3 levels

No sugar drops

The game is dullest I have ever known it. Your greed is turning people away.

I spent a lot of money and been your customer for almost 5 years

I hope you take notice of 100 plus page discussions and make it fun again

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Ah_Kwang, your observation is noted. So let's assume there are 1 million players at the top of the game, this out if 45 million currently playing (according to KING). Do you really think they care what that small % do or say.

Just my observation.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich now my thinking would be totally different look after the mid to high range level players as they are the one that keep coming back to the game/paying and have give it the name its got. Were the new player might be ok for a couple of weeks and think this is not as good as the reviews i will think i will go back and play fortnite. ALways look after your regulars they are your bread and butter

• tinaban
    tinaban Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree Dave13. Before we were able to earn a lot more “treats” to help out but that has completely slowed down. I am actually getting more frustrated by this game and not enjoying it at all at a time it would be a nice distraction. Getting ready to delete it soon if things don’t change.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?