Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

quote:

Listen everyone, my comment was pretty stupid...

Nope, it's all good here.

Maybe the game is better for someone like you, who's only starting out & didn't realise what it was like (from even a few months ago).

But good on you for the positivity, keep it up & continue...

• MKK37
    MKK37 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Honestly the candy pet and sugar tracks were the only way to progress without spending tons of money. The build a bot was useful when you could build it in earlier levels. Even without that option it would've been somewhat handy when the first bot booster was a candy bomb. But now I'm not seeing many options left for people who don't want to empty their bank account on this game.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Seriously? Seriously why?

First, they removed Sugar Drops, after they removed Build-A-Bot and now this?

Will they gonna remove and Candy Pets too from the game? Really?

Why? Why did you do that to us? Ok, try and put new features in the game but why to delete a feature which is actually good? Why oh why that?

I will gonna miss those Candy Pets so much and the same goes and for my cutie sheep Rami.

Who will gonna give me boosters now? WHO?

Only Nutcracker with his music boxes is left to give me some boosters now. Seriously @Pounawea , I want to ask you this.

Since Studio almost removed all those features from this game, will they gonna remove and Nutcracker's feature with the music boxes too?

Seriously, I hope not this to happen too! I hope so.

If they delete and Nutcracker's feature from the game too, I will gonna get disappointed alot.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

CandyLovingGirl

I am sure you are not an idiot but the problem I have with your comment is that there have not been ANY improvements to the game of late. I have been playing since the start of CCS and although it changed over the years - some things went and others appeared. Most of us adapted without too much trouble. However, so much has now been taken away that the game is a shadow of its former self, hence 126 pages of complaints in this thread alone and many other threads with hundreds more complaints on other aspects of the game such as the superfluous new navigation bar.

• DillardStone
    DillardStone Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

The changes to Build-a-Bot are ludicrous and are clearly intended to make players spend more money. Not just one bad thing, but three: (1) Can't build the bot by replaying older levels, (2) Powerups on each Build-a-Bot stage are inferior to previous versions (e.g., you now only get a striped candy on stage 1), and (3) The *whole thing* reverts to stage 0 after a failure! You don't just lose the last stage; you lose it all.

As for other changes in the past few months, I'm also not happy with the tweak to make it impossible to quit a level without losing a life (and a Build-a-Bot level, if applicable). But that was relatively minor compared to the current change.

After blasting through a good supply of powerups I'd already earned, I'm now at Level 3126. Unless the Build-a-Bot changes are reverted, that's where I'll be forever. I'm just not putting up with this nonsense. 127 pages of comments suggest that other users feel the same way.

EDIT: I realize my last comment may not have been clear. I'll be at Level 3126 forever because I'm quitting the game, not because I can't figure out how to get past the level. I'll check back in a few weeks to see if the horrific Build-a-Bot changes have been reverted.

• DillardStone
    DillardStone Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am walking away. Usually, though, a company has some interest in why you're leaving, which is why I voiced my opinion along with the other 127 pages of comments.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

I have the solution for u. To clear a level u Google search "how to clear CCS level 3126 and viola there is a video to teach you. Normally they show u that it is possible to clear without booster of any kind.

Worth a try.

• Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Hi fellow CCS addicts. I realized that since the makers are only interested making more money from the game instead of making it more fun and interesting. It doesn’t matter to them what we think of the lame plans they have for changing CCS. What we think makes no difference and will not change anything. All they care about is what secrets we are sharing so we don't have to pay every-time we play. They use this so they can make changes to plug the holes and ring the register.

Anyway, I want to thank the level makers for working so hard and creating new levels using the same 81 squares and doing such a great job. I also want to thank the artists and animators for making the characters and map look great and interesting. Most of the time we ignore their hard work and just concentrate on passing levels. Lastly I would like tell the bean counters that we understand the pressure management has on getting more money out of the game. CCS has been around since 2012. It’s ranked 5th in the Most-played video games by player count (with at least 10 million)

Candy Crush Saga500million registered accounts as of June 2014. I think it is much less today as gamers move to other games.

Joe000

• Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Once upon a time there was a wonderful Kingdom called Candy Crush. It flourished and the Kings Treasure House was full. Some of the Kings subjects were unhappy with the King. The Robbing Hoods found ways around the kings Tax collectors to accumulate the Gold and Boosters without working or paying the King for them. They spread the news to everyone in the Kingdom. 

This made the King Angry as he was fighting a War with other lands. The Kingdom had been on top for a long time but now his subjects were leaving for other places. They liked Puzzle Land, Multiplayer Battle Royal Village, Strategy Town, Tower Defense Land, Fighting Town, RPG and Sports Gamers Village better than Candy. He was loosing the war and his treasure house was shrinking. 

Instead of improving Candy Crush Kingdom to win back more subjects, the King decided to attack the Robbing Hoods and force them to pay his Taxes. This made the rest of his subjects suffer. They loved Candy Kingdom the way it was. They banded together to plead with the King to stop changing the Kingdom. But it fell on deff ears. He was hard set on Crushing the Robbing Hoods at all costs. 

I don’t know how this will end. Great Kingdoms come and go based on the decisions they make. As for me I am leaving the Candy Kingdom and the War to find pease and stability elsewhere. Good Luck Gamers. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?