Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Not right to be calling anyone a moron. All players have different goals, dreams, bank balances etc. etc. etc. We all share one problem in that everyone is being asked for more.

One thing I did notice though:

I might make a purchase to get free booster time

An oxymoron if ever I saw one!!

• Bumper2019
    Options
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

I might make a purchase to get free booster time...

Oh, King luv it when folks get those bundles.

Wanna test your reflexes?

See how quickly you can X out of those suckers when they pop up on the screen there...

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    edited April 2020
    Options

All this hot air about buying boosters.

My view, and ALL my friends who play think the same is that Candy Crush Saga used to be an excellent game. We realise that King or whoever runs the business does it to make money of course.

We did not mind buying boosters now and again even if was a virtual game. It was a sort of thankyou for the fun we had trying to beat each other to levels and quests.

However the balance between playing and paying is now all skewed.. Add to that the fact that all the enjoyment has been taken out of the game and the result is that none of us bother playing anymore.

I haven't played since the last major disastrous update and unless things change for the better - much better- I will not be playing again.

I just visit the site during the time I would have played to read all the comments hoping for some good news - a vain hope I fear.

• rabster
    rabster Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I love it when we get the prepare yourself for the nightmare level coming coming up pop up. Usually not very hard but you waste a booster first go because you are so close

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

130 and counting,

• RESET gone
    • Discarding SUGAR DROPS
    • Putting CANDY PET to pasture
    • BUILD a BOT curtailed

you would think that the MAKERS will at least have some response ready, but no. So much for concern.

• kwalker5
    kwalker5 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Freddy I agree with you about the changes in the game making it nearly impossible to get through a level without a purchase. I don't want to make purchases, and I try not to, but sometimes I feel like I have to because I tried many times to get though a level and I am finally almost there but have no gold bars to get 5 more moves in order to complete the level. I think CC is ridiculously selfish and expensive but I'm a competitor and hate to lose. I have however found myself playing less because I am sick of their greed. I used to have to wait until Wednesday to get 2 or 3 more levels released to play on, now I'm behind about 10 levels and could care less.

• Bumper2019
    Options
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

How can there possibly be any competition which would drive one to throw money away on a completely free-to-play strictly single-player game? That makes no sense at all.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Dirty_Nurse peoples personal choice shouldn't be attacked for doing something they are happy doing. maybe single player but its a competition with yourself, i always try to get every update done before the next ones come out. space race not lost one in god knows how long ( not exactly true this week as did'nt get to enter as dexter went on a break) but competition. king quite clever in what they do.

To me if they want to pay to pass levels its okay , but i wont. but then have you ever been to a theme park and not payed the extra to get on the rides quicker. Some choose too some dont.

So yes know where your coming from but think your wording could have been better

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?