Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Where is the Sugar Track and the candies marked with a 'C'?

As Candy Crush Saga approaches its 8th birthday, we would like to make you aware of some updates on their way.

Since the beginning, with a few hundred levels and a Daily Booster Wheel, we’ve added more events and features to bring us to the game we see today. There are now almost 7,000 levels plus a multitude of extra features. The game has grown more than we ever could have hoped for and we couldn’t have done it without you!

Beginning today, you notice that the Sugar Track, which has been part of the Candy game for many years, has been retired.

To make space with fresh new plans, we need to move things around, update some features and retire some too. Growth always means change, and we are eager to 'level-up' with even more Candy fun than before! 

This will mean you get brand new features and ways to win goodies. 

We can't wait to share these new experiences we've got planned and the fun they're going to bring. An exciting continuation of the sweet adventure!

So why do you wait?

• Bumper2019
    edited April 2020
    Options

We wanted to share an update about the Build-a-Bot feature.

As of now, the Bot will no longer 'charge' by playing previous levels in the game.

The original intention of the Build-a-Bot was to recognize and reward players whose skills meant they passed from one level to the next without losing a life.

Some of our clever and creative players soon discovered that by repeatedly playing a previous level, it allowed the charging of the Bot and collection of rewards. While we acknowledge and applaud this inspiring gameplay, it's not in the spirit of the feature as it was designed.

After considerable time and consideration, we've now closed the loop and this will only function for 'streak' runs of passing unplayed levels. Well done to those who made it rain those extra boosters!

Gee thx.

Any rewards for posting this as tips for players in this community and giving the game away?

• Bumper2019
    edited April 2020
    Options

Some of our clever and creative players soon discovered that by repeatedly playing a previous level, it allowed the charging of the Bot and collection of rewards.

• Bumper2019
    edited April 2020
    Options

could be kinda difficult finding what ya looking for.

Nice bit of kit there meister. Hope you find ur way back.

• khess2711
    khess2711 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Other companies are doing their part. I've noticed you are doing the opposite! There are more people turning to playing your games and what do you do, make things more difficult. I have been playing for years and recently I have noticed that there is no way to pass some levels WITHOUT BOOSTERS! I know when I'm being played! You know what you are doing! I played one level 100 times and still can't get past it. This was within the past 2 days. I am a good player and very rarely need to purchase boosters. I'm patient and strategic and I know the game you play behind the scenes. So when I have tried 100 times to pass a level in one of your games it only proves that your company is messing with the outcomes. SHAME ON YOU!!! I just hope other people read this and realize they are being played to buy boosters!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Group,

This is about: "Build-a-Bot".

Right around Level 6006, I lost my entire build. It was completely build up. Not only that, I had to start from the bottom, in the past if you lost a level, you only lost 1 level of build, there is a total of 5 levels to build up the bot.

Here are some screenshots:

Why Do I Have To Rebuild Bot, Timer Has Not Expired! Level 6011 - Origins7 Dale

Build-a-Bot Timer 134+ Hours Left Level 6011 - Origins7 Dale

*Stats of Interest

I only use Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.778

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Soda Saga

v1.165.800.0 Modified on 4/2/2020 *No "Bubblegum hill" (BGH), with this update!

At end of game again, Level 4675 

*On Candy Crush Saga

Candy Crush Saga Updated On - 4/8/2020

v1.1740.2.0 Modified 4/8/2020

Candy Crush Saga at Level 6051

Ok, other things, I did not lose on a level. I didn't go back to any previous levels either. Had my bot built up for some time, like 100 or more levels. So this is pretty strange to me, bot timer had lots of time on it over 134 hours.

Anyone had this happen to them?

Well any explanations are welcome.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/14/2020

Tagging the Pros - @PummyRaj , @Bumper2019 , @LizzyLemondrop , @BeckyBubblegum

@PummyRaj

Please see my questions for you on the "PummyRaj Bomb Challenge" at:

Claim the exclusive Level 4000 badge and participate in this contest for a chance to win some GB! - Page 7 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/287106/claim-the-exclusive-level-4000-badge-and-participate-in-this-contest-for-a-chance-to-win-some-gb/p7

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

The bot is in the process of being downgraded for everyone which is one reason this thread is so long - if you have a spare hour or three you should read it in its entirety. Just be happy you still have what appears to be its old form. Now it seems to only crap out three boosters, work on new levels, and reset completely to zero when one life is lost. Enjoy that version while you can.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Thanks for that pic, yeah I’ve definitely never had that on my game. So only first place gets a prize, and it’s just collecting color bombs? Seems like that would get boring after a while though I’m sure players like yourself know levels where large amounts can be harvested with relative ease.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Dirty_Nurse ,

Well thx for the info, on Build-a-Bot.

Here are my shots from the Win 10 PC App:

Space Race Won Total 10920 Level 5871 - Origins7 Dale 

Space Race Won Total 10920 Winners Listed Level 5871 - Origins7 Dale 

But at this level, I can't find enough Color Bombs to beat @PummyRaj , best I got was 180 x10 = 1800, so still short.

You say:

"I’m sure players like yourself know levels where large amounts can be harvested with relative ease."

I would like to know where also, once the Space Race comes back.

@PummyRaj said:

"That is true, the Space Race runs only from late Thursday / early Friday till Monday early hours."

So @Albert_Heinrich or @Dirty_Nurse , if you know levels that have over 2012 Color Bombs, let me know.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/14/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?