Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• roneyshiks
    roneyshiks Posts: 6 Level 2

they have really made this game unbearable without the bot.Atleast now i know i aint alone in this.

• Alicia_Casilli
    Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2

Hello Crushers♡

I am extremely disheartened that build-a-bot no longer actually builds on any previous level. The whole idea behind build-a-bot is to offer hope in the form of free boosters, that we still had to work for, to pass hard levels. And let's face it, most levels are quite challenging. In the history of Candy Crush, the original game was hard. The developers were focused more on making the levels hard because of the frenzied pack leaders devouring the games. Then they had an epiphany (maybe via customer feedback) that the game was not actually fun! It was hard and people stopped playing. Then King brought the fun back by focusing on the joy of playing backed by their huge ad sales to offer us free boosts. Today the went backward and removed (hopefully inadvertently) the proper build-a-bot functioning. ☆What good is build-a-bot if you cannot actually build it?!☆ PLEASE rectify this egregious error in your newest update. Many will have to stop playing because the frustration level is too high. My current level is 5042 and it has flattened to a halt overnight.

I've included a pi of happier crushing days

• sarahellenk
    sarahellenk Posts: 3 Newbie

Well said. Far more articulate than me 😀

• gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2

I also despise how they remove the last two boosters you have earned a day or two before the new levels come out. Anyone else notice this?

• indypam
    indypam Posts: 21 Level 2

I seriously doubt that what I say will be read by anyone, but I really really really think that King is making a major mistake AGAIN. First not being able to change the board and now among other things not being able to build up bots by going back. Wake up King. How many people are dissatisfied and leaving???! Other corporations are stepping up to provide extra diversions, while you are doing the opposite.

• daceymae
    daceymae Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello everyone!

I just joined today, but have been playing candy crush since it was created. I am up in the 5000's and searched the internet upon the removal of my build-a-bot, which I am seeing is the result of the update. I cannot express the level of ire this brings up with regard to this game.

1. The ability to go into and exit a level without losing a turn was removed... this makes NO sense, but I just sucked it up.
    2. I sucked it up when realizing that resetting the time clock many times causes my timed boosters to disappear, even after (shamefully) I'd paid to have that hour or 2 of boosters, which is rendered moot when you run out of lives in 5 turns and have to deal with watching your "paid-for" boosters go away... Interesting that they can make sure you don't spin the wheel twice in 24 hours, but heaven forbid you get to reset the clock to play out your boosters.
    3. THIS BUILD-A-BOT situation is simply pure extortion. I am playing at such a high level that many times, it is nearly impossible to pass a level without boosters. During this time when we are all quarantined, you'd think that King could be a bit more sensitive to those of us that are enjoying the time to ourselves and indulging in (possibly spiked 😉) hot cocoa and tons of hours of game play. I am not willing to spend a day or two on one level due to not being able to earn boosters at lower levels to help me pass the very very difficult high ones. It saddens me so much that King has done this and removed something that brings a bit of joy to my now very isolated days. It takes TIME to scroll down to the beginning of the game from 5k levels up. The fact that many of us are willing to do so, just to move forward should be effort enough.

I am positive that this post will make no difference, as in this country (and in most) capitalism is more important than the people that make this game so great. I too, will be among those of you that are considering leaving the game. I simply do not have the time or resources to spend money or hours on one level, because the creators are trying to usurp every penny from the player.

Shame on you, King.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited March 2020

No, the founders and original owners of King sold King back in 2016 and you can bet the new owners of King have no intentions of ruining anything. Such negativity. SMH.

• poovey
    poovey Posts: 12 Level 2

Anyone know how to get all the emails from this blocked? Somehow they keep coming through and I am finished with King and CCS.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3

@louiseT could you tell me some names of nice free games where your progress isn't connected with paying real money for imaginary gold bars, please? I'm tired of the ridiculously hard levels. I can never build a bot again because of that and they removed the bot for previous ones. So tough and frustrating! I just cannot afford to splash out £££ for every level!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?