Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• bichonlady3
    bichonlady3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been a loyal player for years. I am soon to be hanging up my Candy Crush game as all of the fun of Sugar drops, build a bot changes, etc. Have done nothing but get you to spend money. I needed a reason to give up the game and King has provided it. I loved the game for years but enough is enough. Thanks for the memories.

• dogmom1234
    dogmom1234 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I do not like the changes that have been made at all! I don’t like that you can’t reset the board without losing a life and I don’t like that you can’t Build-a-bot using previous levels. Maybe it’s time to take a break from Candy Crush.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

They'll say to not let the door hit ya in the culo on the way out...

• sallyann1109
    sallyann1109 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

hi im currently on the 6000 plus levels and i cant build a bot on previous levels..

Its nearly impossible to do these levels with the booster from build a bot (2 colour bombs 2 wraparound n 3 moves).But without them its impossible..

Plus we had one day on the fantastic 5 n we only had about 600 points left but you guys chose a new team n my previous score vanished

Why are you guys doing this especially in these times you should be helping us especially the like of us who have been putting money in your bank account

Please help.or i will get another game . you wont get my money which in total I have spent over a thousand of pounds

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options

@Steve-18 I'm sure you are not the only software developer here, maybe you are one of the CC developers? That would explain a lot.

I still don't understand removing features from the production environment if you haven't tested and are ready to implement the "improvements". Why p* off your customer by taking away the incentive reward for playing in the first place? All the gray matter in the world is not going to help you win on some of the boards you are given. I'm sure purchases are being tracked - do the people saying they won't spend money for boosters really mean it? Or are players frustrated enough that the strategy to force more booster buying is working. Why give away boosters? Make them pay!

Am I close?

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

Hello there, welcome to the forum.

You're a bit late to the party that never stops, but that's OK.

Read the first post here to find out what's going on, then vote here & here (if you wish); maybe make a difference.

The more, the merrier about the votes.

Wow, over a thousand £££; King should miss someone like you.

And bless your ♥️♥️♥️...

• Steven_Antony
    Steven_Antony Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Yep! IT’S OFFICIAL!! I CAN NO LONGER STAND THIS GAME!!!

You FINALLY pass a level after playing day in and day out for a week and a half, or more, the whole time wondering, “There can’t possibly be any harder and dumber levels than this one!” Only to be met with yet another harder, most unfun level!

I sometimes go back to previous levels, you know the ones, back when CCS was fun and relatively stress free, just for the sheer delight of passing it and having fun. This money grab is getting old, King.

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

quote:

I think you hit the nail right on the head!

The post so nice, ya put it twice...

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

I'm not affiliated with or compensated by King in any way. I'm just a CCS player like you that loves the game. I'm not discouraged by changes. Being a software developer and product manager in the past, I have a lot of empathy for those on the front lines of developing, deploying and supporting major changes to a product. Especially the Superstars. They are on the very front lines of these changes. BTW, while those of you waiting to start 6696 are just sitting there, I'm heading for an easy grab of 5 free golds bars. The new levels are not that difficult. The reduction in free boosters seems to have been considered when developing those levels. Don't believe me? See my progress here...https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/285733/levels-with-a-lot-of-action#latest

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

quote:

It wouldn't let me delete one.

And you've done it again!

No worries, things should be placed in more than one spot sometimes...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?