Unable to connect to facebook

liselunde
liselunde Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi. I am unable to connect facebook to candy crush. I have tried on iPad and samsung. When I hit "Facebook", it opens safari/chrome to log in to facebook, but on both devices it says "unable to connect due to too many redirections"?

Answers

• liselunde

I have btw tried reinnstalling, updating, checking facebook settings and so on ...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,348 Candy Moderator

Hello @liselunde and welcome to our wonderful community. I am sorry you are having this problem connecting to Facebook. Is this something that just recently happened? Have you been playing through Facebook for awhile now on both devices? I had a problem the other day with a post 'timing out' and things seemed very slow but it seems to have cleared up.

I realize you have already done some steps to try and correct the problem. Please check the link to the thread below and go to the specific links that are mentioned that pertain to both of your devices and see if that helps resolve your problem.

Cannot connect game to Facebook  on a mobile device

If you still have problems - then on Monday (when everyone should be back at the studios), go ahead and fill out a contact form

You can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Make sure in the comment area of the form you click on "problems with my game" and for the subtopic "cannot log in" and mention you have tried all the steps that were recommended and that it still doesn't work and you still cannot connect to Facebook.

• liselunde

@bearwithme Thank you for your reply :-)

I have not been playing for awhile, and I downloaded the game yesterday to pick up where I left off a few years ago.

I will try what you said :-)

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@liselunde

Try also the steps here. They may also help when the game doesn't want to connect to Facebook.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Make best internet connection

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?