⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unable to play because of continuing error

Options
Sadie_girl
Sadie_girl Posts: 17 Pro Player 👑

For weeks now I have been unable to play. Every time I click on a level to play, I have an orange box come up that I have experienced an error that you are working hard to fix and to try again in a moment. I have tried everything I can think of.....cleaned cache, deleted and reinstalled program. Nothing works. I have no choice but to quit playing after many many years. This is very frustrating. Why can't someone fix this?

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Hi @sadsadie63@Sadie_girl

This is something that needs to go to the Support team. It sounds like tiff done the right troubleshooting. The only other thing I can think yo check is that you have the most recent update. There is a link to Contact Us At the bottom of this page. Fill out the form and they will answer you directly via email. If you get a "Bot" response you can respond to that email and a human will get back to you. I hope they can figure it out for you!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Sadie_girl !

Check this helpful page to get the game loading.

If you have a Windows PC, you can also download the game directly to your computer. The Windows app usually works better than on Facebook and you can sync your progress just by connecting the app to Facebook. Click here to download it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?