Lost all candy boosters by accidentally syncing king account to FB account.

Bonnosd16
Bonnosd16 Posts: 2 Newbie

Been playing candy crush on my phone for a while. Created a king account to make sure my progress could be saved on more than just this device. Wanted to play with a friend so tried logging into Facebook on app. It appeared to sync the 2 accounts and my level stayed the same but I had lost all my candy boosters. Logged back into my king account and all my candy boosters are still at 0. My gold was fine but I’ve lost all the boosters I’ve been holding on to since I started. Please help!

Answers

• Bonnosd16
    Bonnosd16 Posts: 2 Newbie

Just found another thread simaler to this where the reply was don’t save up won boosters. Kind of sucks but I will no longer be saving them. Because I did not purchase them I’m pretty much out of luck and they are all just gone. Pretty frustrating.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Bonnosd16 and welcome to our Community!

You can find all info about lost Boosters here.

I understand that it can be frustrating and disappointing to lose all the Boosters and not get them replaced if none of them were purchased. It is King's policy to only refund and compensate purchased items in the game.

If you ever lose any purchases, then email Player Support so they can resend them to your game. Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?