💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Bring Back Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• Lee_Lindner
    Lee_Lindner Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

WHAT An awful company to do this to such loyal players in a time like this.....absolutely appalling candy crush..

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

yes I agree totally. But have to add the level I am on is so hard even with boosters wont pass until theyCC is ready. I just play my five games then done. On my fantastic 5 that would normally be done in a few days. But no one is gaining levels anymore. General concensis many are not playing as much anymore. Including the friends I know. No one will reply to your questions. They just care for those who buy stuff. I wont because they still have levels that boosters dont help you. Cheers just lets all play our 5 games and be done. At least now being retired dont play for 3 hrs ha! Ha!

• karkkivaras
    karkkivaras Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have topped the levels (and normally do it the day the levels appear) and can do with out the build-a-bot or not being able to restart the level, but taking away sugar drops takes away my last reason to play the game while waiting for new levels.

• Freenspirit
    Freenspirit Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I think all are good ideas so why not implement all in some levels but I think build a bit helps more than any singular option in the higher levels, my opinion but hate to see any of them go maybe a choice per player option even?

• Eyesee
    Eyesee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Think I’m done with CC - they’ve taken away sugar drops which were my ONLY incentive to play! It was fun while it lasted...

• Trish_Dalessio
    Trish_Dalessio Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Ditto

Sugar drops were a major incentive for me too. What possible reason could they have to remove this feature? Where can I vote to bring them back as it’s not registering on this thread even though I have logged in.

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

I’m another player who finished all levels and finishes new ones on or near day of release. If not for sugar drops why would I play in between? There is no reward. I know that when you switched to timed drops my play went wayyy down. So likely to do the same now. Guessing the advertising clicks will go way down.

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

I don’t play anymore I am done no fun now they 24hrs of lives nice gesture but still struggle to pass my levels. They wi not bring back the drops. No money to be made. Even with the extar lives wont pay $$$ sorry king not in my budget.

• NotHappy70
    NotHappy70 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Well.. did it before but here I am again to ask for the sugar drops back but guess you guys just don't care.. on the other hand I have PLENTY of time to do other stuff now as I only play the 4 games for the chocolate box and that's it.. trying to play a level without booster is useless so..

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?