Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey, read here; this is how it is at the moment...

• bombers
    bombers Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Disappointed on the sugar drops are gone, I get up to 10 notifications a day to get back on the sugar track, I've lost all my boosters and all my lives today....what the he'll is going on ??? Not a happy chappy

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,503 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @franke . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• kiara_wael
    Options

Hi @kathie0946 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

• dbld
    dbld Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here. Level 6500, play twice a day. I’m done. Going out walking with my new found time. Thanks for improving my health!

• mesfra
    mesfra Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I just played 2 rounds and it was so boring when there is nothing to play for.
    I hated the limit of 5 but now Idon't mind playing anymore :-(

• kiara_wael
    Options

Hi @RJLAKAS . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Find more about Candy Crush Saga Community page here👇️ . so You can share and post about the game

Hope this will help you. Let me know if you need more assistance

• kevlar
    kevlar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Starting yesterday there are no candies on any level however you can complete the level to proceed.

today now I have over 9000 hours until next life so some sort of changes are occurring in the back ground

how can I correct the missing candies issue?

• dbld
    Options

I'm thinking of starting a twitter account " I Quit Candy Crush" where we can all tweet about what we are doing with our new found time. I will have plenty of time for Twitter now!

I have to believe that any revenue that King earns because of the removal of Sugar Drops, will be offset by the revenue that they lose from advertising when thousands of players leave the game over this!

• dbld
    Options

King has taken that feature away! I'm done!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?